ICC Cosplay Online Competition Rules
Participants in the ICC Cosplay online competition must adhere to the following:
- Open all the ages for join with ICC Cosplay Online Competition
- A contestant in the ICC Cosplay online competition Applicants may not register multiple times with multiple costumes.
- Not allowed to use a video that already WON a video cosplay competition or any similar video contest previously.
- Contestants must upload their own Video duration max. 60s. The Video should be submitted with your application via link Google form from ICC prepare. Format : MP4 ( Video Horizontal) Resolution Min : 720P ( 1280 X 720 PX )
- Contestants must provide a description during their performance on the video. This may describe the details of the story and the performances that might impress the judges and fans.
- Open to all Costumes: Handmade, Pre-fabricated, or store-bought costumes can compete in the ICC Cosplay online competition.
- Judging score based on : 40% Costume Quality (Details, Quality, & Similarity), 40% Video Concept (Creativity, Impersonating, Expression), and 20% Completion (Property, Editing).
- Costume cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Indonesia Comic Con or its products, or other people, products or companies. Costume cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Indonesia Comic Con wishes to associate.
- Release: By accepting a prize, each Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its direct and indirect subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (if any), and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents; from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Indonesia Comic Con reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Indonesia Comic Con’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Indonesia Comic Con reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Indonesia Comic Con reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Indonesia Comic Con’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Indonesia Comic Con is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by contestants, typographical errors, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from contestant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason a contestant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, contestant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein.
- Any participant may be disqualified from the contest by Indonesia Comic Con for failure to observe any of these rules.